Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015

Warm up and get started

A a preparation for the next 24 hours of hopefully reading, here is a little warm-up post with the questions from Dewey's 24 Hour Readtahon website!  



1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am spending a semester abroad in Bratislava, Slovakia and that is from where I am participating! Probably mostly from in my bed...

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I am so looking forward to going on with my current read, Burial Rites by Hannah Kent because it is incredible and really gripping. After that I will probably pick up a German thriller from my favourite authour out of this genre, Sebastian Fitzek.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Gingerbread! I love it and I am so happy that we are going on christmas again and to have them in stores finally.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am Anni, a student from Hamburg and I am currently spending my fifth semester of my Bachelor's aborad in Slovakia because I am doing an internship here. 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first attempt ever to do a readathon and I am most excited about hearing about other people's progress, what they are reading and how much. I hope that is going to motivate me!

It's only ten minutes until the readathon starts and I am so excited! I will crawl into bed now and get ready for this challenging and exciting day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen